International Energy Cluster was held a meeting of members and scientific partners at National Technical University „Dnipro Polytechnic“ on 16-th January 2020. The meeting took place with the participation of representatives of Lithuania and Ukraine in the cozy atmosphere of the CoLibry event center.
The main attention was paid to the need to develop cooperation between business representatives, educational and scientific institutions. The meeting participants discussed the urgent tasks and challenges that are associated with the electric power industry in Ukraine, the region and the world.
University scientists presented the directions and capabilities of the Center for Shared Use of Scientific Equipment "Innovative Geoenergy". In the long term - conducting relevant research for high-tech business enterprises or in cooperation with them.
The participants of the meeting visited 7 scientific laboratories of the Center:
- Laboratory of decentralized power supply systems and diagnostics of electric vehicles;
- Laboratory of electromagnetic compatibility and diagnostics of power supply systems;
- Laboratory of energy management and energy audit of industrial and civil facilities;
- Laboratory of technologies of thermochemical transformation;
- Laboratory of innovations and technology transfer;
- Research laboratory for analytical research;
- Laboratory of geoinformation technologies and seismic prospecting.