International Energy Cluster was held a meeting of members and scientific partners at National Technical University „Dnipro Polytechnic“ on 16-th January 2020. The meeting took place with the participation of representatives of Lithuania and Ukraine in the cozy atmosphere of the CoLibry event center.
The participants of the meeting visited 7 scientific laboratories of the Center:
- Laboratory of decentralized power supply systems and diagnostics of electric vehicles;
- Laboratory of electromagnetic compatibility and diagnostics of power supply systems;
- Laboratory of energy management and energy audit of industrial and civil facilities;
- Laboratory of technologies of thermochemical transformation;
- Laboratory of innovations and technology transfer;
- Research laboratory for analytical research;
- Laboratory of geoinformation technologies and seismic prospecting.